Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Nutritional Information per Serving
Protein: 25 grams
Carbs: 19 grams
Fats: 10 grams
-4 oz of 99% Lean Ground Turkey
-2 oz of Low Fat Cheese
-2 Low Carb Tortillas (Burrito Size)
-2 Whole Egg
-6 Egg Whites
-1/2 of a medium sized Green Bell Pepper, Diced
-1/2 of a medium sized Red Bell Pepper, Diced
-1/2 of a small sized Onion, Diced *optional*
-1 and 1/2 tsp of Taco Seasoning
1. In a bowl, whisk together eggs and egg whites.
2. Spray a skillet with nonstick spray. Scramble eggs (with salt & pepper, if using) over medium heat until desired readiness.
3. While eggs are cooking, dice up red pepper, green pepper and onion.
4. When eggs are done, remove from pan and cover. Add ground turkey and taco seasoning to skillet. Cook on medium-high for 5-7 minutes.
5. Lay burrito or tortilla on a plate. Layer scrambled eggs, peppers, onion, ground turkey and then finish off with a sprinkle of cheese. Then wrap burrito and cut in half.
*Meal Prepping? Wrap burritos in tin foil and place in the refrigerator (good for up to 5 days).