-12 oz of Atlantic Salmon (2- 6 oz salmon steaks) -1/8 cup of Soy Sauce -1/4 cup of Lemon Juice -1 and 1/2 tsp of Brown Sugar -1 and 1/2 tsp of Sesame Seeds -1/8 cup of Sesame Oil -1/2 tsp of Ground Mustard -1 /2 tsp of Ground Ginger -1/8 tsp of Garlic Powder
1. Mix sesame oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame seeds, ground mustard, ginger, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Set aside 1/4 cup of marinade for basting. 2. Pour remaining marinade into a resealable plastic bag and place salmon into the marinade. Squeeze air out of the bag, seal, and marinate the salmon steaks for at least 1 hour (2 hours for better flavor). Drain and discard used marinade. 3. Set oven rack about 4 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Place salmon steaks into a broiler pan and broil for 5 minutes. Brush steaks with reserved marinade, turn, and broil until fish is opaque and flakes easily, about 5 more minutes. Brush again with marinade.
-16oz of Apple Chicken Sausage, Cut into 1/2 inch Pieces -1/3 cup of Scallions, Chopped *Optional* -3 whole Dried Apricot, Chopped -2 cups of Cooked Brown Rice -1/2 cup of Chicken Broth (fat free) -1/4 tsp of Sage, Ground -1 Tbsp of Olive Oil -1 Tbsp of Parsley, Chopped -1 cup of Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt -1/3 cup of Basil, Chopped -1/4 tsp of Salt -1 tsp of Black Pepper, Ground -1/4 cup of Almond Slivered -2/3 cup of Grapes (Seedless), Cut into Quarters
1. Cook rice according to package directions(1/2 cups of dry brown rice makes approximately 2 cups of cooked brown rice). In medium saute pan, add oil and saute scallions for 3 – 5 minutes. Add the sausage slices and apricots, saute for 5 minutes. Add rice, broth, simmer 1 minute, then add the sage, and parsley. 2. Cook for another 2 – 3 minutes. Add yogurt and basil, and heat thoroughly 1 – 2 minutes. 3. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in grapes. Place in large bowl or serving dish and top with almonds. Serve either warm or cold.
-4 oz Rotini Pasta -16 oz of 99% Lean Ground Turkey -1 and 3/4 cup of Prego Tomato Basil Garlic Sauce -2 oz of Mozzarella Cheese, Finely Shredded
1. Grab a medium pot. Bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Add rotini pasta to boiling water. Boil for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. 2. While rotini pasta is cooking, spray a skillet with nonstick spray. Add ground turkey to skillet. Cook on medium-high for 5-7 minutes. 3. Drain rotini pasta with a strainer. 4. Put cooked ground turkey into the medium pot with the pasta. Mix prego
5. tomato basil garlic sauce. Let it cool down for 3 minutes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
* 1 serving is equal to about 1 and 1/2 cup of 99% Lean Turkey Tomato Pasta.
-12 oz of Grilled Chicken Breasts, Cut into 1-2 inch Strips -3 cups of Shredded Romaine Lettuce -1 Medium Size Tomato, Chopped -1 and 3/4 cup of Black Beans (1/2 of a 15 oz can) -1 and 3/4 cup of Corn (1/2 of a 15 oz can) -1 California Size Avocado, Cut into 1/2 inch st -1 Lime -1/2 of a Small Red Onion, Chopped -1 oz of Tortilla Chips -4 Tbsp of Chipotle Ranch
1. Add romaine lettuce, tomato, black beans, corn, tortilla chips, and red onions into a large bowl. Cut lime in half and squeeze both pieces of the lime into the bowl. Mix ingredients around in the bowl. 2. Take ingredients from the bowl and distribute evenly among four plates/containers. Add avocado, chicken breast and chipotle ranch.