Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Nutritional Information per Serving
Protein: 35 grams
Carbs: 32 grams
Fats: 7 grams
-4 oz Rotini Pasta
-16 oz of 99% Lean Ground Turkey
-1 and 3/4 cup of Prego Tomato Basil Garlic Sauce
-2 oz of Mozzarella Cheese, Finely Shredded
1. Grab a medium pot. Bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Add rotini pasta to boiling water. Boil for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. While rotini pasta is cooking, spray a skillet with nonstick spray. Add ground turkey to skillet. Cook on medium-high for 5-7 minutes.
3. Drain rotini pasta with a strainer.
4. Put cooked ground turkey into the medium pot with the pasta. Mix prego
5. tomato basil garlic sauce. Let it cool down for 3 minutes.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
* 1 serving is equal to about 1 and 1/2 cup of 99% Lean Turkey Tomato Pasta.