Our basic workout plans are great for anyone that’s looking for an effective exercise program at a lower cost. These exercise programs are recommend for individuals that are looking to achieve a specific fitness goal. Our custom workout plans are ideal for individuals that are looking that are looking to lose a significant amount of weight or looking to maximize the effectiveness of their exercise program.
The Basic Workout Plan Includes:
- Each exercise program is 12 weeks long and is broken into 3 different 4 week phases.
- 7 different basic workout plans to help you reach your fitness goal.
- Weight Loss, Weight Loss & Muscle Gain, Bodybuilding (Beginner), Bodybuilding (Intermediate), Bodybuilding (Advanced), Running (Beginner), Running (Intermediate).
- Step-by-step instructions to help you preform your exercise correctly and safely.
- Reps and sets are broken out for each exercise
- We determine the optimal resting period between sets.
- Include estimated time to complete workout, which allows you to better schedule your custom workouts.
- Exercise step-by-step video tutorial Easily accessibility via our website.
- Exercise programs are emailed in PDF format, so you can save it to your phone, computer, tablet, etc.
Weight Loss Workout Plan
This program is focused for individuals looking to lose weight through cardiovascular activities. The program consists of 20-45 minutes of cardiovascular activities 3-4 days a week. This program is intended to maximize weight loss.
Weight Loss & Muscle Gain
This program is focused for individuals looking to lose weight and gain through cardiovascular activities and weight training. The program consists of 15-30 minutes of cardiovascular activities 3-4 days a week and weight training 3-5 times a weeks for 30-60 minutes. This program is intended to maximize weight loss while adding muscle.
These exercise programs are intended to improving strength while building muscle.
- Beginner – Recommend for anyone new to bodybuilding. Program consists of 30-50 minute workouts 3-4 days a week.
- Intermediate – Recommend for individuals that are currently working out and/or have completed the beginner bodybuilding exercise program. This program consists of 45-60 minute workouts 4-5 days a week.
- Advance – Recommend for individuals that have been working out for at least a year and/or have completed the intermediate bodybuilding exercise program. This bodybuilding program consists of 45-90 minute workouts 5-6 days a week.
The cardio workout plan focuses on improving your running ability and overall fitness. These programs are progressive, which means there will be a steady progression from the start of the program to the end.
- Beginner – Recommend for anyone new to looking to start running and/or someone with little experience. This program will focus on progressing your running capabilities from a 1 mile run to a 5k (3.1 miles).
- Intermediate – Recommend for individuals that currently training regularly. This program will focus on progressing your running capabilities from a 5k run to a 10k run.