Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Nutritional Information per Serving
Protein: 23 grams
Carbs: 1 grams
Fats: 13 grams
-16 oz of Medium Shrimp, Deveined and Peeled
-4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
-4 tsp of Minced Garlic
-1/8 cup of Chicken Stock
-1 Medium Lemon, Freshly Squeezed
-1 Tbsp of Parsley Leaves, Chopped *optional*
1. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add shrimp, salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
3. Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until melted and smooth.
5. Stir in shrimp and gently toss to combine.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley leaves, if desired.