Prep Time: 28 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 38 Minutes
Nutritional Information per Serving
Protein: 28 grams
Carbs: 7 grams
Fats: 6 grams
-28oz of Chicken Breasts
-1/4 cup of Soy Sauce
-1/3 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice (1 and a half medium or 1 large oranges)
-3 Tbsp of Honey
-1/4 tsp of Ground Ginger
-1 tsp of Sesame Oil
-1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
-1 and 1/2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
1. In a large bowl, whisk together all marinade ingredients: Soy Sauce, freshly squeezed Orange Juice, Honey, Ground Ginger, Sesame Oil
2. Cut Chicken Breasts into 1-inch pieces and place into marinade. Stir and cover with plastic wrap and marinate on the counter for 20 minutes.
3. Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbsp Olive Oil. Remove chicken from marinade with a slotted spoon, reserving marinade in the bowl. Add chicken to the hot pan and sauté, stirring occasionally until golden and cooked through (5-7 min).
4. Remove pan from heat and transfer chicken to a bowl.
5. Pour reserved marinade into the pan, add 1 1/2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter and place back over medium/high heat. Bring to a boil stirring constantly until slightly thickened (1 min) then remove from heat. Add chicken back to the pan and stir to combine.